Tell Howard County

You can report neighborhood non–emergency Howard County issues at You may report issues such as potholes, sidewalks, traffic signs and signals, sewer or water issues and street tree concerns. On this site you will have the option to upload a photo to help pinpoint an issue. You may also view and follow an issue by providing a contact email.

Smartphone users may download the Tell HoCo mobile app from the App Store or get it on Google Play.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply