- Holding a door open for someone.
- Welcoming a new neighbor. Take over a baked treat or stop by to say “Hello.”
- Planting a tree.
- Helping carry a load.
- Transporting someone who is unable to drive.
- Giving the gift of a smile.
- Telling your children why you love them.
The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation (RAK), an internationally known, 501(c)(3) non-profit that formed in 1995, believes that everyone has the potential to change the world; one act at a time is all it takes. Check out the RAK website at www.randomactsofkindness.org for information on how to become a RAKtivist. Meanwhile, don’t forget to stop by Claret Hall in mid-February for a special dose of kindness! We’ll have warm beverages for anyone wishing to drop in and meet the staff, helpful information about how you can be a part of Random Acts of Kindness, and we’ll be available to talk with you on anything related to the community.
New Monthly Feature