An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for all films or coatings to be applied to windows.
Applications must include:
- A site (plot) indicating location of window changes.
Note: Applications without a diagramed plot/plat plan will not be accepted.
- Details about the, color, and material of film or coating.
- Manufacturers’ drawings, photographs.
- Material samples, if available.
Your application will most likely be approved if the following criteria are met:
- Films are neutral in color and nearly invisible from the exterior of the home.