An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for all additional windows, replacement windows, garden windows, dormers if the style of the replacement or addition varies from the original.
Applications must include:
- A site plot/plan indicating location of window changes.
Note: Applications without a diagramed plot/plat plan will not be accepted.
- Complete details about the style, color, size and location of all windows to be added or replaced.
- Manufacturers’ drawings, photographs.
- Material samples, if requested.
Your application will most likely be approved if the following criteria are followed:
- Alterations and materials are in keeping with the existing style and exterior color scheme of the house.
- Proposed additions are uniform with other windows, e.g. mullions, grids, trim, color, etc.