https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png 0 0 Kayle Simon https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png Kayle Simon2015-05-02 16:35:262022-09-09 15:13:47Guideline No. 57 – Tree Planting or Removal – Fast Track Available
An Exterior Alteration Application will be required for the following:
- Removal of any tree whose trunk is over 20 inches in circumference (approximately 7 inches in diameter) when measured at a point 2 feet above the ground, whether the tree is alive or presumed dead.
- Any plantings with four or more plants in a row or used as a hedge or windbreak or for screening purposes whether in a row or not. See GUIDELINE No.17—FENCING and GUIDELINE No.47—SCREENING.
- Planting of more than one tree specimen.
- Relocation and replanting of trees.
Application must include:
- Diagrammed plot/site plan showing the exact location(s) and number of tree(s) to be removed or added.
Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot/plat plan will not be accepted.
- Indication of the reason for tree removal or addition.
- Indication of the height of tree at time of planting.
- Tree type, name, and height at maturity, for tree addition or replacement.
Your application will most likely be approved if it meets the following criteria:
- You submit a completed application.
- You stagger plantings of more than 2 trees.
- Opaque plantings of trees are not used along property lines as delineation or planted in a row.
- Stumps are removed or dissolved if large trees are removed.