An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for storm/screen windows and doors other than full view doors where door trim matches, exterior door, shutters, gutters and downspouts and front door molding.
The application must include:
- Complete details of the style, color, size and location of the storm/screen windows and doors.
Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot/plat plan will not be accepted.
- Manufacturer’s drawing and/or photograph for all replacement storm/screen windows and doors.
Your application will most likely be approved if the following criteria are met:
- The doors or windows are of straight forward design without bars, cross-hatching, filigree, or decorative embellishments.
- The storm door is compatible with the house style.
- Storm doors match the color of the house siding, exterior door or trim.
NOTE: Townhouse and condominium associations may have further restrictions on storm/screen windows and doors so please check with your local association. The most restrictive guidelines will apply.