https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png 0 0 Kayle Simon https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png Kayle Simon2015-05-09 16:33:252022-12-17 15:19:54Guideline No. 53a – Solar Collector Panels (Roof/House Mounted)
Guideline No. 53a – Solar Collector Panels (Roof/House Mounted)
An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for all Solar Panels.
Exterior Alteration Application Requirements
The application must include:
- Diagrammed plot plan. Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot plan will not be accepted.
- Elevation drawings of the house showing the appearance of the collector, collector panel size and number of panels to be installed.
- Material and color of the collectors.
- Details of how the collector edges will meet the roof.
- Materials and a manufacturer’s drawing and/or photograph.
- Description of where the inverter will be located.
- Description of the location and placement of the conduits, electric panel, and utility meter, as applicable.
Your application will most likely be approved if it meets the following criteria:
- Collectors should be located to give maximum advantage.
- Large collectors on a sloping roof should appear to be flush with the roof and not lying on top.
- All trim should be painted to match the background color of the roof or house trim, where attached.
- All pipe work is concealed.