https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png 0 0 Kayle Simon https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png Kayle Simon2015-05-13 16:30:362022-12-17 15:09:26Guideline No. 48b – Security Cameras
Guideline No. 48b – Security Cameras
An Exterior Alteration Application will be required for all exterior security cameras.
Exterior Alteration Application Requirements
The application must include:
- Diagrammed plot plan showing the location of the cameras. Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot plan will not be accepted.
- Aim and reach area of camera.
- Style, size, scope (range), number of proposed cameras.
- Description of the impact on neighboring properties.
- Manufacturer’s drawing and/or photograph, if available.
Your application will most likely be approved if it meets the following criteria:
- Consideration is given to the impact on neighboring properties.
- The cameras are carefully aimed so that they COVER or survey a specific area, which is totally within the applicant’s property and not where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy.
- Number (amount) of security cameras is reasonable to the size and scale of the property.
- Cameras do not detract from the residence’s appearance or the residential look of the neighborhood.
- All camera equipment is inconspicuous or painted to match the color of the surface to which it is attached.
NOTE: Exterior Alterations of this type must be considered more carefully because of the impact on neighboring properties.