An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for new gutters and downspouts.
Exterior Alteration Application Requirements
- A plot plan showing the location of the gutters and downspouts. Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot plan will not be accepted.
- Description of the house color and trim, and a paint sample showing the proposed color blends with the current colors of the dwelling.
- Description of material change, if applicable.
Your application will most likely be approved if it meets the following criteria:
- The new material blends with the siding.
- The new color blends with the color of the siding or trim.
No Approval Required
An application is not required for replacement gutters and downspouts provided there is no color or material change.