An Exterior Alteration Application is required for all rock gardens with or without water features.
The application must include:
- A site (plot) plan showing the location and dimensions of the garden.
Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot plan will not be accepted.
- A design plan or diagram with placement of all rock and/or plant material.
- A description of the type, size, color and amount of rock material to be used.
- Planting materials to be used, if applicable, including height at maturity.
- A description of water feature size, dimension, and materials to be used, if applicable.
Your application will most likely be approved if the following criteria are met:
- Garden is not placed on a grade that may lead to soil erosion or property damage.
- All water feature information is included with any grade change information.