https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png 0 0 Kayle Simon https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png Kayle Simon2015-07-18 12:17:022022-12-16 15:14:10Guideline No. 14 — Doors and Garage Doors
Guideline No. 14 — Doors and Garage Doors
An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for all door and garage door changes to include additions, addition of stone or masonry trim; color or design change or variation of color; material, or style changes.
Exterior Alteration Application Requirements
The application must include:
- Diagrammed plot plan indicating location of door (s).
Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot plan will not be accepted.
- Description of colors and color wheel or actual color of door.
- Description of and brochure of any stone or masonry to be used.
- Description of current trim and siding color.
- Description of current house style.
- Description of door style if door is to be changed.
- Manufacturer’s drawing and or photograph for all replacement doors.
Your application will most likely be approved if the following conditions are met:
- Style of door is compatible with the house style and blends with neighboring houses.
- The door(s) match the color of the house siding, exterior door trim or trim.
- Use of differing material and styles will be reviewed on a case- by-case basis.
NOTE: Style changes to garage doors must be compatible with the design and color of the existing garage door and trim. Treatments that draw attention to the garage doors, i.e., mirrored glass or ornate decoration on or around the door will not be permitted.