https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png 0 0 Kayle Simon https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png Kayle Simon2015-07-22 16:14:212022-09-09 15:07:17Guideline No. 10 – Clotheslines, Exterior – Fast Track Process Available
An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for all exterior clotheslines.
The application must include:
- Diagrammed plot plan showing exact location, size, type, and color of clothesline device.
Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot plan will not be accepted.
- Manufacturer’s drawing or photograph, if available.
- Screening is described; include complete description. See GUIDELINE No.47—SCREENING.
Your application will most likely be approved if:
- You apply for an umbrella or retractable type of clotheslines. No other clothesline types are permitted.
- Clotheslines will be removed when not in use.
- The clothesline is as close to the rear of the house as practicable and within lines defined by the sides of the house.