Section 8.01 of the River Hill Village Covenants states that without prior written approval of the Architectural Committee, “No boat trailer, house trailer, trailer, truck or any similar items shall be stored or parked in the open on any lot.” Boats, campers, and motor homes are similarly regulated.
Exterior Alteration Application Requirements
The application must include:
- Diagrammed plot plan showing the location of the vehicle.
Note: Applications without a diagrammed plot plan will not be accepted.
- Elevation drawings of the house and driveway showing the appearance of the vehicle on driveway in relation to adjacent and surrounding properties.
- Dimensions of driveway.
- Dimensions of vehicle.
- Dimensions of vehicle in relation to driveway.
- Description of material to be used to screen vehicle from adjacent properties. See GUIDELINE No.47—SCREENING.
Your application will most likely be approved if it meets the following criteria:
- Vehicle size does not obscure view of street traffic.
- Size of the vehicle does not obscure the ability of adjacent neighbors to ingress or egress their driveways safely.
- Screening does not significantly impair the view or amount of sunlight of adjacent residences.
- Screening is not unattractive in appearance.
NOTE: Trucks and multi passenger vehicles are defined as vehicles exceeding 2000 lbs. with exterior signing or lettering; with or without an open, loaded or flatbed rear section; with area for a ladder and tool carrying capacity. This includes pickup trucks with or without signage that are used for commercial hauling; Full-Size vans, Minivans and SUVs weighing between 13,000 and 33,000 lbs. and heavy trucks that are used for local delivery and public service commercial purposes.