It’s the Great Pumpkin Carving and Decorating Contest River Hill!
We are Boo Hoo-ing that we can’t have our Annual Haunted Hallow’s Eve haunted house and magic show this year, but that isn’t stopping us from scaring up some spook-tacular fun.
This year we’re taking the Halloween fun online! Show off your pumpkin carving and decorating skills for the chance to win fun prizes! Residents of all ages and skill levels are encouraged to enter. Submission deadline is Nov. 1, 2020.
- 9 and under
- 10 to 17
One winner per age range will be selected in each of the following categories:
- Pick of the Patch – Best Overall -Prize: $20 Target gift card
- Creepin’ it Real – Scariest Pumpkin – Prize: $15 Cold Stone gift card
- Scared Silly – Funniest Pumpkin – Prize: $15 Chick Fil A gift card
- Anything Glows – Most Creative Pumpkin – Prize: $15 Dunkin Donuts gift card
Submission deadline: November 1, 2020
Contest Entry Form
Terms of Entry
You must be 18 years or older to enter. A parent or guardian may submit on behalf of a child under the age of 18.
If you submit a photograph to enter the Pumpkin Contest, you grant the River Hill Community Association (RHCA) the royalty-free, non-exclusive right to:
– Display the photograph on any and all pages of villageofriverhill.org
– Allow RHCA to share the photograph on social media
– Use the photograph on the internet and in social media in support of our mission
– Use the photograph in RHCA’s internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, printed publications, advertising, multimedia, and presentations
– Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for RHCA-related use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, and the like
– Retain a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the RHCA photo library and accessible to our staff for use in their work for RHCA.
– Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of RHCA. We reserve the right to disqualify any photos deemed inappropriate or offensive.
– If you choose to include people in your submitted photograph, you are responsible for obtaining the consent of the individual(s) depicted, or the legal guardian(s) of subjects under age 18, to the above terms.
– If you are not the photographer, you are responsible for obtaining the photographer’s consent to the above terms.
Previously published material may not be entered.
Submission of this form signifies your agreement to the Terms of Entry.