https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/toolhouse.jpg 662 1000 SandAdmin https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png SandAdmin2022-06-30 07:21:382022-11-02 13:21:18Current Operations for Architectural & In-Home Business Applications
Current Operations for Architectural & In-Home Business Applications
Covenants: Architectural and In-Home Business Applications
Virtual Architectural Committee (AC) meetings are being held until further notice. Meeting Agendas and information about how to virtually attend the meeting is posted under the Covenants tab of our website. The following process has been instituted to handle the review of all applications until further notice:
- Thinking of making an exterior change to your property or starting an in-home business? The Architectural Guidelines are available here and forms can be downloaded at: www.villageofriverhill.org/covenants. Once completed, applications should be submitted to the Covenant Advisor via email, or mail. Questions? Please email the Covenant Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application should include photos of the area where the exterior change is to be made. This will facilitate the review and reduce the need for property site visits.
- The Architectural Committee (AC) Sign-off Representative will review all applications and written comments, and render a decision or table a decision pending more information.
- All applications must have a decision made within 60 days of receipt of the application. All applicants will be informed by phone or email of the AC decision.
- Members of the public who wish to comment on an application should submit written comments to the Covenant Advisor via
Mail: Claret Hall, c/o Covenant Advisor, 6020 Daybreak Circle,
Clarksville, MD, 21029
- Applicants unhappy with the decision of the Sign-off Representative may appeal the decision. A written appeal must be submitted within 10 days of receipt of the letter from the Architectural Committee to the Architectural Committee c/o Covenant Advisor (see above).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!