https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/cell-phone-2.png 288 288 SandAdmin https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png SandAdmin2020-03-18 15:19:382020-03-18 15:26:42Current Operations for Covenants/RAC
Covenants: Architectural and In-Home Business Applications
The Resident Architectural Committee (RAC) meeting scheduled for March 18 has been canceled. The following process has been instituted to handle the review of all applications through March 29 (Note that this process may be extended):
- Members of the Resident Architectural Committee (RAC) may conduct site visits for the applications on the agenda. Site visits are currently at the discretion of the RAC Members and social distancing measures are in effect. (Note that it is not necessary for the property owner to be home at the time of the site visit.) If site visits are conducted, written comments will be provided to the Covenant Advisor.
- Members of the public who wish to comment on an application should submit written comments to the Covenant Advisor via
Mail: Claret Hall, c/o Covenant Advisor, 6020 Daybreak Circle,
Clarksville, MD, 21029
- The Architectural Committee Sign-off Representative will review all applications and written comments, and render a decision or table a decision pending more information, a site visit, etc. The Covenant Advisor will provide the Sign-off Representative with all written comments provided by the RAC. All applications must have a decision made within 60 days of receipt of the application. All applicants will be informed in writing of the final decision.
- Applicants unhappy with the decision of the Sign-off Representative may appeal the decision. A written appeal must be submitted within 10 days of receipt of the letter from the Architectural Committee to the Architectural Committee c/o Covenant Advisor (see above).
- Thinking of making an exterior change to your property or starting an in-home business? The Architectural Guidelines are available on our website and the forms can be downloaded at: https://www.villageofriverhill.org/covenants/. Once completed, applications should be submitted to the Covenant Advisor via email, fax, or mail (see above). Questions? Please email the Covenant Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.