The Resident Architectural Committee (RAC) meetings are canceled until further notice. The following process has been instituted to handle the review of all applications until further notice:
- Thinking of making an exterior change to your property or starting an in-home business? The Architectural Guidelines are available here and forms can be downloaded at: www.villageofriverhill.org/covenants. Once completed, applications should be submitted to the Covenant Advisor via email, or mail. Questions? Please email the Covenant Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application should include photos of the area where the exterior change is to be made. This will facilitate the review and reduce the need for property site visits.
- The Architectural Committee (AC) Sign-off Representative will review all applications and written comments, and render a decision or table a decision pending more information.
- All applications must have a decision made within 60 days of receipt of the application. All applicants will be informed by phone or email of the AC decision.
- Members of the public who wish to comment on an application should submit written comments to the Covenant Advisor via
- Applicants unhappy with the decision of the Sign-off Representative may appeal the decision. A written appeal must be submitted within 10 days of receipt of the letter from the Architectural Committee to the Architectural Committee c/o Covenant Advisor (see above).