https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Claret-Hall-Front-for-web.jpg 800 1200 SandAdmin https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png SandAdmin2021-06-30 08:12:462021-07-13 10:48:12Current Operations for Facility Rentals
- We are accepting new rentals for both Claret Hall and The Meeting Room in River Hill.
- Both facilities have had new air purification systems installed to help keep you and your guests safe.
- Claret Hall and the River Hill Meeting Room are currently open to the public by appointment only. Please call to schedule your visit.
- Questions about previously contracted events and rental of the facilities should be addressed to the Facilities Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 410-531-1749 and leaving a voicemail message for the Facilities Coordinator.
- Payments for upcoming events must be made by check, money order, or credit card. The association accepts Visa, Master Card, and Discover. Please call 410-531-1749 to make a payment by credit card. Payments by check or money order should be mailed to: Claret Hall, c/o Facilities Coordinator, 6020 Daybreak Circle, Clarksville, MD, 21029. Please include the name of the renter, the date of the event, and the contract with all payments.
- Floorplans for upcoming events must be submitted via email or U.S. Mail to:
Fax: 410-531-1259; or
Mail: Claret Hall, c/o Facilities Coordinator, 6020 Daybreak Circle, Clarksville, MD, 21029.
*Please include the name of the renter, date of the event, and the contract number on the floorplan. The Facility Coordinator will follow-up with any questions.