https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/red-phone.png 144 144 SandAdmin https://www.villageofriverhill.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/SiteHeaderx807.png SandAdmin2020-03-18 15:18:342020-03-18 15:18:34Current Operations for Complaints
Complaints will be accepted via phone or in writing.
- To make a verbal complaint, please call 410-531-1749 and leave a voicemail message for the Covenant Advisor.
- To file a written complaint, utilize the complaint form located on our website; or
- Mail your complaint to: Claret Hall, c/o Village Manager, 6020 Daybreak Circle, Clarksville, MD 21029.
If you wish the complaint to remain anonymous, do not provide the association with your name or contact information.
Residents are encouraged to file the following types of complaints directly to the appropriate department:
- Columbia Association Open Space issues via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-715- 6330;
- Illegal signs in the County rights-of-way, traffic sign marking concerns, dead animals in the roadway via Tell HoCo at https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Stay-In-Touch/Tell-HoCo
- Non-emergency issues pertaining to MD 108 and MD 32 call toll free 1-800-543-2515 or 410-582-5650 (local) or submit a non-emergency State Highway Administration concern/issue using their SERVICE REQUEST FORM.
- For complaints about residential property maintenance or unapproved structures, the Covenant Advisor will make every effort to conduct site visits in a timely manner. Currently, social distancing measures are in effect.