Claret Hall Details & Virtual Tour
Claret Hall Floor Plan
(Click on image below to take a virtual 360 degree tour!)
Claret Hall has on site:
- Thirteen (13) 60-inch, round tables which seat up to 10.
- Eight (8) 6-foot rectangular tables.
- Two (2) 8-foot rectangular tables.
- One (1) 4-foot rectangular table.
- One (1) card table.
- 140 banquet chairs.
- 25 white folding patio chairs.
- 1 podium.
- 1 wireless microphone.
- 1 projection screen.
1. How many people can Claret Hall accommodate?
The Banquet Room seats 95 people for dining with food set up in the smaller front room (The Board Room).
2. Are there a minimum numbers of hours I need to rent for my event?
There is a 5-hour minimum rental for weekend events (Friday afternoon through Sunday evening). Meetings and classes do not require a 5-hour minimum. Time for decorating and clean up need to be included in your rented time frame.
3. Do I receive extra time for setting up and decorating?
All decorating, set up, and delivery of supplies must be done within the contracted time when renting space at Claret Hall. We will set up all the tables and chairs for you prior to the start time of your contract when you rent space at Claret Hall.
4. What rooms will I have use of when I rent at Claret Hall?
The lobby, restrooms, kitchen and courtyard are included in rental of the Banquet Room and/or the entire facility rental. If only the Board Room is rented, the lobby and restrooms are shared space and the kitchen and courtyard will be accessible only to the Banquet Room renter.
5. What is the latest Claret Hall is open?
Claret Hall closes at 12:30 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and at 10 p.m. on Sundays.
6. What is provided in the rental?
For social rentals we provide the tables and chairs, as well as their set up and breakdown. For meeting rentals, set up and breakdown is included for rentals lasting 3 hours or longer.
7. Can I bring in my own caterer?
Yes, you can certainly bring in the caterer of your choice. We require proof of appropriate insurance.
8. Can I bring in my own food?
Yes, you are welcome to bring in your own food. For business meetings we require a certficate of insurance.
9. How do I reserve a room?
You may place a Courtesy Hold on a date for 72 hours at no charge. A contract needs to be signed and the security deposit paid once the Courtesy Hold expires, or the date will be released.
10. When is the rental fee due?
The rental fee is due no later than four (4) weeks before the event date.
11. What happens if I need to cancel my event after the contract has been signed?
All cancellations need to be received in writing. If you must cancel after the contract has been signed you will be responsible for a cancellation fee as defined in the contract.
12. Can I serve alcohol at my event?
You may serve alcohol to your guests as long as you are not charging a fee for the drinks or for your event. There is no license required to do this. All alcohol consumption must be discontinued at least 30 minutes before the end of your event, and food must be served. Renter assumes full responsibility for the strict adherence to all state liquor laws at all times.
13. Are there any insurance requirements?
Insurance is required for all renters as well as caterers who stay and serve at your event.