Development Advisory Committee
In 2015, the Association’s BOD chartered a new committee to focus on development matters impacting the community. The River Hill Development Advisory Committee (DAC) has been established to advise the BOD and:
- Promote development that seeks to create a stronger sense of community and enhance community relationships;
- Minimize the negative impacts of development and re-development on the community;
- Improve pedestrian and bike accessibility;
- Promote environmental sustainability;
- Enhance public awareness of development matters, and
- Improve traffic and public safety.
Current DAC Members: Will McCullough, Tony Miceli, Jack Sacchetti, and Cleveland Wilson. Meetings are scheduled on an as needed basis and are open to the public to observe. Please check the Association’s calendar for meeting dates.
For more information, please contact the Village Manager at 410-531-1749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.