Guideline No. 29 – Lawn Ornamentation
An exterior alteration application must be submitted for lawn ornamentation.
The application must include:
- A site (plot) plan showing style.
Note: Applications without a diagramed plot plan will not be accepted.
- Dimensions of lawn ornamentation.
- Identification of the material and color.
- Location of ornamentation.
- A manufacturer’s drawing and/or photograph, if available.
- Details of proposed screening. See GUIDELINE No 47-SCREENING, if screening is necessary.
Your application will most likely be approved if the following criteria are met:
- The site (plot) plan shows the location, size, and description of lawn ornamentation.
- The plan includes a plan for screening if applicable. See GUIDELINE No. 47-SCREENING.
NOTE: An Exterior Alteration Application generally will be required for lawn ornamentation, which includes, but is not limited to, sculpture, statuary, fountains, birdbaths, and trellises and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.