Guideline No. 23 – Gutters and Downspouts – Fast Track Available
An Exterior Alteration Application must be submitted for all color, material, and or relocation changes to gutters and downspouts.
The application must include:
- A site (plot) plan showing the location of the gutters and downspouts.
Note: Applications without a diagramed plot plan will not be accepted.
- A description of the color of the house and trim.
- A paint sample showing the proposed color of gutters and downspouts.
- A description of material change, if applicable.
Your applications will most likely be approved if it meets the following criteria:
- The new material blends with the siding.
- The new color blends with the color of the siding or trim.
No Approval Required
An application is not required for replacement gutters and downspouts provided there is no color or material change.